Wednesday, February 15, 2012

dress line...

   I'm finishing up grading patterns for a few simple dresses to introduce to the shop. I think I'll make one of a kinds in vintage fabrics and also have a made to order option in simple colors and maybe a little hand painting on the body... so much work. It's a good thing but I wish I had an extra pair of hands. I can't keep up with all my ideas... I'll just keep writing them down and I'll get to them eventually.
 blending teas...
 assistant sunbather...
 I will probably make a few tanks out of old t shirts to put into the shop as well. time permitting...
my "cart"while thrifting... piles and piles of clothes and bags and shoes to list. Easing into Spring. I got lucky and came across a ton of lightweight knits for dress making. now to eat a quick lunch and get back to work. xo m

No comments:

Post a Comment