Tuesday, August 28, 2012

hello there!!

  Well, I have been so neglectful of this space... I still post on a (mostly) regular basis over at honeyed heaven.  It just seems that with work (I work A LOT!) and heat and trips to eat froyo and berry picking, this blog seems to always get lost by the wayside. I promise to make an effort to check in more. And the seasons are starting to shift. I feels like fall, then it turns hot again... Still, I'm getting warm and cozy things into the shop every day. And I'm saving for a big birthday/brothers wedding trip in oct (and a fall journey with my littles to orcas island) so I've tripled the amount of items I'm posting daily.




    So much goodness happening in my little shop! Hope you're enjoying the last bits of summer!! I am! xo m

No comments:

Post a Comment